Friday, February 24, 2012

Liberty inn - Macon, GA


My family's stay at the Liberty inn in 2011 was a very unpleasant one.  Our stay there lasted for about 6 days and they were the longest 6 days of my life.  We got to this town late in the evening and my husband had to be at work early that next morning so we decided we would try to stick it out.  Since we do carry our pet hotels can be hard to find sometimes.  We walked into our room and the floor was nasty and right in front of the refrigerator it was wet for some reason.  The air conditioner never seemed to work, my husband had to come home after working in the heat every day to a room that was muggy.  We did call the front desk and they wouldn't do anything about it.  The day before we left I was walking our dog behind the motel around the dumpster and I noticed a bloody phone cord hanging out off the dumpster.  Freaky, yes!!  It was blood I could tell that it wasn't some other substance, I took enough college classes to know the difference.  It was so bad that the pizza delivery guy made my husband meet him at the front desk to get his pizza, their company would not allow them to come to rooms at that hotel after dark because of liabilities.  Absolutely crazy.  You wonder why we didn't leave after the first night, well they do not offer refunds, so we decided to stick it out.  I would absolutely not ever stay at this motel.  It is very cheap but seems to be extremely dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment